A podcast about storytelling, and the stories behind the storytellers.
Over the course of a long career in technology marketing I’ve developed a deep appreciation of storytelling. Going deeper into why something matters. This podcast takes a slight twist, by exploring the roots of the storytellers themselves – deep dive interviews that explore the backgrounds and stories of interesting people, some of whom are dear friends.
There is no guaranteed direction, but topics might include sports, pop culture, business, marketing, politics, family, travel and food.
Eric Schneider, Visual Storyteller; Advising Executives on Business Strategy through Sketch Noting – The Narrativ
- Eric Schneider, Visual Storyteller; Advising Executives on Business Strategy through Sketch Noting
- Paul Bocanegra, Sentenced to Life in Prison at 17-Years-Old. Reform Advocate; Restorative Practitioner
- Constanza Roeder, Founder: Hearts Need Arts; Childhood Leukemia Survivor; Humanitarian; Singer
- Bem Joiner, Connecting the Dots between Brands and Cultures; Founder of Atlanta Influences Everything; Change Maker.
- Jesse Cole, Disruptor in a Yellow Tuxedo; Owner of the Savannah Bananas, a circus disguised as a baseball team (or maybe the other way around!)