A podcast about storytelling, and the stories behind the storytellers.
Over the course of a long career in technology marketing I’ve developed a deep appreciation of storytelling. Going deeper into why something matters. This podcast takes a slight twist, by exploring the roots of the storytellers themselves – deep dive interviews that explore the backgrounds and stories of interesting people, some of whom are dear friends.
There is no guaranteed direction, but topics might include sports, pop culture, business, marketing, politics, family, travel and food.
Dr. Jeffrey C. Smith, Founder & CEO of Smule; Serial Entrepreneur; PhD. in Computer-based Music & Acoustics – The Narrativ – Hosted By Geoff Galat
- Dr. Jeffrey C. Smith, Founder & CEO of Smule; Serial Entrepreneur; PhD. in Computer-based Music & Acoustics
- Gale Filter, Making "Good Trouble"; Using Powerful Photography to Humanize The Homeless
- Nicholas Niespodziani, Smoothly Sailing Yacht Rock Revue Where No Band Has Gone Before
- Brian Finney, Author of Dangerous Conjectures, Fiction from 2020 That Mirrors The Reality of 2021
- Megan Burns, Customer Experience Thought Leader & Influencer, Former Forrester Analyst